I have to admit I absolutely love the couple on the eharmony commercials. They seem so happy and believable!! I realize that the couples probably are all actors that have never met that person before but let me just pretend that it's real.
I know that online dating used to be considered a shameful thing to do but with our increasingly technological world it's starting to make more sense.
Heck, I am only 20 years old and have only been single for 5 months (Wow! Had no idea it was that long.) but online dating is starting to look kind of appealing. Not saying that I will do it but if I can find a guy as hot and sincere seeming as the ones on the commercials I'll give a shot.
So for those of us on the fence about online dating I have listed the five reasons to GO FOR IT and the five reasons to DON'T DO IT.
GO FOR IT
1. Easy way to meet lots of singles
2. Easily tell if they are gansta or not.
Ex: "Wat ^ gurl? U lokn fly." Reply:...... (don't reply to that!)
3. Find people with similar interests.
4. They are putting their profile online too so you won't seem that desperate!
5. Narrow done by qualities you want
DON'T DO IT
1. They may not actually be a single
2. They may not be an attractive, wealthy 26 year old man
3. They may not be a man at all....
4. People are different online than in person
5. OK they could be major creeps
So clearly a lot of people have had success with online dating and you may be one of those people!! Just decide what will fit your lifestyle best. And ALWAYS be safe when meeting strangers in real life. Always tell your friends/family where you are going. Meet in a public place. Never let them pick up. Set up a check in time with a friend to tell them everything is ok.
If you choose to venture into the world of online dating just be sure to stay act like a classy lady and not a crazy one like this girl.