Friday, January 6, 2012

Where are you soulmate??



This was a post I wrote back when I was a freshman in high school. Man, did I have deep thoughts on life at 15. Sadly though not much has really changed! 


There are over 7 billion people in the world as of the last census.

         Out of those 7 billion people how are we expected to find that one individual that completes us?                                 And on top of that at the right timeSometimes it feels like we all just settle because we're sick of searching. Not that the person we settled for is bad its just not everything it could be.

        
But how absurd is this whole true love thing! I when what if my soul mate is like in some obscure African tribe that has never heard of the United States? Then that just means I'm screwed! I worry that I'm either being to picky and I need to just settle with what I have or that I'm not being picky enough and I'm going to miss the love of my life.                           


Its ridiculously challenging.

I believe he's out there. Somewhere. I just don't know if I'll ever find him and that uncertainty is incredibly unsettling.


Sigh.... life.


Hope you enjoyed this little insight into my head!


As Always, Keep it Classy






XOXO
Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS