Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Future Husband (He just doesn't know it!)

Warning: Please realize before you read this that I am in fact a total creep. BUT that I won't actually go stalk this man. Most of my creeping is for my own entertainment and yours. Enjoy!


So in my TV Production class we were watching videos of examples of different types of reporting styles.  It was love at first sight. The reporter for ABC in Arizona is going to be my future husband. He is gorgeous and so funny.



Since this guy is going to be my husband I needed to know a little about him. So obviously I googled him name and up popped his Facebook page! Which I then throughly creeped. I also followed him on twitter FYI.

This is what I discovered. He is a second degree black belt, scuba certified, enjoys deep sea fishing, hiking, and I'm sure all sorts of other adventures. He really does seem like a super cool perfect man. If only he knew that I existed.

But never fear I have a plan!! One of my friends happens to have friends at the college this guys brother goes too. I know this is a stretch but we think that we can go there, befriend his brother and hopefully meet my future hubby. Then when he meets me he will realize we are perfect together and propose immediately.

Well in my dreams. But hey what's the fun in being single without a little fantasy! Chances are I will probably get over this man soon and completely forget about my obsession but for now I'm going to just enjoy the euphoria of a crush.




9 comments:

  1. hahaha I love how creepy you are, it makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to meet him so we can all read the story! You could always twitter message him this post so he knows! haha kidding =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we ever did meet he could NEVER see my twitter or blog. He would think I was crazy! Or maybe just really funny.

      Delete
  3. BAHAHAH I literally guffawed (because only a word as hideous as guffaw could describe the sound that came out of my mouth) when reading this! I would totally do something like this! It's going to happen, you guys are going to meet, it's only fair after all the effort you put in! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you "guffawed" that makes me so happy! By some magic of fate he will get transferred to KC. Or maybe I should try and intern for him in Phoenix.... so many options!!

      Delete
  4. Wouldn't it be hilarious if in 10 years ya'll were married!! What a cute post! Maybe we should have a link up and we can all tweet him to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too funny!! You never know what can happen though!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely HAVE TO try and meet him! You've really got nothing to lose. And going on a trip to meet your future husband is just the kind of spontaneous adventure that will surely be one to remember!

    And please email me my invitation to your wedding when you two figure out the exact date!

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS