Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Terribly Tired Tuesday

So I may have stayed up till 2:30 last night finishing Mockingjay. While at the time it was a great idea now I'm really regretting it because I'm super sleepy. But I know that some people didn't like the ending but I personally loved it. If the epilogue could be a book I would read it over and over. I don't need a plot just a happy couple to entertain me.

But because of my major sleepiness I don't have the brain power to think up a witty post so I am just going to give you all some adorable pictures of sleeping animals because they make me happy and it's what I wish I was doing right now.

Enjoy loves :)





You can't tell me you didn't just squeak out loud at their adorability. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS