Thursday, August 8, 2013

What I've been up to.

It seems as though no matter where in the world I am, I have a knack for finding ways to keep myself extremely busy. Before coming to Argentina I thought I would have all the free time in the world because I wouldn't be an RA/Student Senator/VP of Programming again this year (last year doing all of those things was crazy!). But never fear, I've managed to find ways to keep myself occupied by doing what I love doing, writing.

I'm extremely excited to tell you that I am now a contributor for Go Girl Travel Network, which is an online resource for women that travel. I will be writing a monthly column titled International Love: Dating Cultures Around the World. My first article for that goes live next Wednesday. In the mean time I will also be contributing articles as topics come up. You can find my articles here. I'll be sure to give you all the link when my column starts!



Also, on the topic of travel I have been writing articles for Students Gone Global, which is basically a collection of study abroad students blogs. My posts have been more directed at being informative, rather than antecedent based which is why I share them there, rather than here. If you're interested in reading them you can find them here!

I occasionally also post on random blogs and sites when the opportunity comes up. You can read my post on The Study Abroad Blog here. I will also be having a non-travel related article published soon on Finding My Virginity, a blog ran by one of my close (as in we've been communicating via our blogs for the past couple of years) blogger friends. She writes mostly about issues concerning feminism and my post will be discussing the culture of street harassment (aka catcalls). I will let you all know when that is happening.

So that all seems pretty overwhelming when I look at it. Today alone I've written this blog post, the post for Finding My Virginity, and two posts for Go Girl. Now I have to actually write a paper for class that I've been putting off by doing all my fun writing!

As a side note, I have added a tab to the home page of this blog that will have links to all these sites for you to have easier access to them.

Hope you enjoy!


Besos,
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS