Monday, May 14, 2012

Mr. Perfect has made an appearance!


I haven’t been able to post because guess what!! I got my own house with my baby sister! We still haven’t gotten Wi-Fi yet so I have to post this from my parent’s house. It should be up and running soon so I can continue to give you all the details! I will post about that tomorrow with picture but I have an even better topic today.

You all are very much aware of my single status. I post about it often enough! It’s been about 9 months or so since I’ve had a boyfriend. Only the way there have been a plethora of interested guys and guys I was interested in.

There were jerks, liars, duds, and just plain odd guys along the way. But none of them really seemed like anyone to get to worked up over in the end. There was never one that was like I real say the potential to have a real relationship with.

Until now!



If you follow my twitter you may have noticed that practically all I have been tweeting about recently is this wonderful boy I have recently met. And let me tell you he is absolutely perfect I mean I literally could not have dreamed up a better guy than this.

He did debate (like me), he’s a swimmer, in the air force, extremely intelligent, funny, sweet, and actually within a few hours of me (or will be soon). But the best part is he’s Catholic too! An actual practicing one not a I-Was-Baptisted-But-I-Haven’t-Stepped-Foot-In-A-Church-Since-Was-5-Catholic.

The exact moment I realized he was something special was when he practically recited parts of the Geneva Convention to me during a discussion about the treatment of terrorists. We’re just a tad nerdy, but seriously how many other guys would even want to talk about that much less know so much about it!

He said it was when I said I was catholic and that I liked guns. I guess that’s the country girl in me overcoming my liberal side. Currently he is on the West coast so unfortunately we won’t be able to see each other till sometime in June when he comes back into the area.

Until, then thank goodness for cell phones and skype!!

So you all should probably get prepared for an onslaught of mushy posts all about him but I can’t say that I’m sorry about it!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!
    also- congrats on the house!!
    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I'm so excited for you! A house and a like/love interest? I have a feeling things are gonna get interesting around here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a new house and a new guy! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to read more about the two of you and see pictures of your new place!

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you! Can't wait to find out more about him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome to hear! Sounds like you've met your perfect match :D

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS